Groups of 15+
As Oklahoma’s favorite fall destination for good, clean fun, we’ve hosted hundreds of youth groups, scouts, non-profits, and more over the years. Bring the whole gang and be sure to get lost in our five acre maze. Pumpkin Town Farms’ is also a popular destination for non-profit groups of all kinds! Discounts are available. Fill out our form to the right for more information.\
We’ve become a favorite destination for birthday parties! Why? Well, in part because of the fun attractions for all ages! But it may also be because, as our gift to you, there is no extra charge for our birthday bonus features.
Fill out the form to the right for special rates.
Our birthday gifts for you:
- Birthday treat for the guest of honor (inquire at the Admission Barn)
- A special happy birthday wish announced over our loudspeaker (please request upon your arrival at the Admission Barn)
- Availability to a private tent. Tents are 20x10 feet and have 1 picnic table. Though we sell lots of yummy food, you are welcome to bring in your own as well.
On any given morning at Pumpkin Town Farms’, you’ll see the sights and hear the sounds of children laughing, learning and playing. Offering educational field trips to pre-school and elementary age students has long been a priority for us at Pumpkin Town Farms’. Having grown up on farms, we believe it’s important that the heritage and dynamics of agriculture is something that all children have the chance to be exposed to. It just so happens that we’re able to help accomplish that goal in a fun and unique way. We invite you to bring your students to come get lost in our classroom in the corn!
When Are Field Trips?
Field trips are available for elementary and pre-school age groups any day during the season. Reservations are required.
What’s Included In a Field Trip?
Online curriculum materials for you to share with your students either before or after a visit to our farm.
- An “Egg in the Classroom” singing chicken presentation and an animal band singing show
- A trip through the corn maze
- A grain train around the maze
- A visit with our animals at the petting zoo and goat walk
- A turn on the Jumping Pillow for each student
- A mini pumpkin for each student (while supplies last)
- A Pumpkin Town Farms’ bookmark for each student to take home
- A voucher for a free return visit to Pumpkin Town Farms’ for each student (with a paid adult)
How Much Does It Cost?
One free chaperone is admitted for every 10 students! Special needs classes will receive a free chaperone ratio of 1 for every 3 students.
*All groups must have at least 10 students to qualify.
Fill out the form in the box above to make a reservation.
Hands-on learning experiences are always best when students have been prepared for what they are about to encounter and are able to then discuss what they learned afterwards. We are pleased to offer our Classroom in the Corn learning series to make your field trip more exciting and memorable … as well as a better learning experience. These Teacher Resource Guides are broken into separate grade ranges and each include: activity goals, National Curriculum Standards, preparation required, materials needed, worksheets, and step-by-step instructions.
Learn More About Our Specials